Jul 20, 2009

Preview of Cloth Diaper Experiences to Come

I went back out to my local natural Mom and baby store, Nurtured Family, and picked up a few more diaper models to try on my little model. If you ever need natural products for Mom or Baby I would suggest this store. They know their products and will make recommendations if you need direction. They also have their products online, if you are not close to their store, and the prices are competitive with others for the cloth diapers (haven't checked other products.) I really like this store (recently opened) and I want to see it stay, so please check it out!

It will be a few days until the reviews of the new diapers are posted as I am taking a short vacation, and honestly I don't feel confident enough with cloth diapers to take them on the trip. Anyway, these are the the models you can expect reviews on soon (plus updates on the other models):
  1. FuzziBunz Fitted Pocket Diaper
  2. Blueberry Pocket Diaper with snaps (combo hemp/terry soaker)
  3. Kissaluvs Hemp Fitted with a Bummis Super Brite cover

If you have a favorite brand of cloth diaper (or you are a WAHM and make your own) I would love to hear from you, just add a comment to this post with your suggested brand and I'll check it out!

1 comment:

Simplistic Mom said...

I'm so glad you found my site Deborah. Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy the journey!