Nov 9, 2009

No, I Didn't Fall off the Face of the Earth

Sorry I have been MIA. Life has gotten in the way of my blogging, but things should get better (at least until the holiday season gets into full swing!) This past weekend I sang in Faure's Requiem at my church. This required our normal weekday rehearsal, plus rehearsal all Saturday morning, then singing during the morning service Sunday, then rehearsal again before the concert, the concert, the reception, then cleaning up...you get the idea that I needed a little down time. Ha! Stay-at-home-Mom's don't get down time! I am going to try my best to get a couple items posted on my Etsy shop this week, and get some blog posts done. But if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen and I'm not going to stress over it.

Anyway, tomorrow look for a review on two Ecostore USA cleaning products!

No comments: