Nov 18, 2009

Crafting Fun...

Here are some of the items I'm going to be selling this weekend at a craft show. Speaking of that...if you happen to be in Houston on Saturday stop by and say hello! I'll be at the Pilgrim Festival from 10am until 4pm, click here for the flyer.

Some jewelry bags I started...not so fond of how the 1st one turned out, so we'll see if I finish them.

Produce bags in three sizes, and one set packaged up.

Fabric gift-wrapped shirt box, I have a lot more of these to make!

Linen tote bag, came out much better than the first one - interfacing made all the difference!

Another view of the bag so you can see how it doesn't collapse on itself.
I've got two more days with crazy amounts of sewing to do...unfortunately not enough time to finish everything I was hoping to. Oh well, at least I'll have some things to sell!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Everything looks great. You can always take orders.

Whitastic said...

Good luck this weekend! I agree with Mom-you can always keep one for display purposes and take orders. Be sure and update us on Monday and let us know how it goes.