Nov 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you are all enjoying your Thanksgiving, I know I am.  I made the boys a yummy breakfast of pancakes and bacon this morning, a treat they all enjoyed! I thought, as many others have, I should reflect on all the blessings in my life.

I am thankful for my wonderful family; a husband who is very patient and supportive through all my career changes (though I'm sure he wishes I'd make up my mind!), two beautiful active boys, and all my wonderful extended family who love and support me unconditionally.

I am also thankful for all our friends.  We live very far from the rest of our family, and we have a wonderful church family and a few non-church friends that always include us if we would be alone over the holidays.

During these holiday's we should remember all those who are away from their families so we are protected and have peace. Remember all of the service men and women past and present who help protect our great country.

And thank you, my loyal readers, for bearing with me as I try to balance life as a mother, blogger, and WAHM!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Thanksgiving truly is a time to be thankful for what we have. With the media telling us about all the things we need to purchase to lead fulfilling and happy lives, it is easy to forget everything we do have, including the health and happiness of our children. From the food in our bellies,to the roofs over our heads and warm beds to lay our heads on, yes we should be very thankful.