So here it is:For receiving this award I must pass it on to 15 (my goodness!) other bloggers that I have recently discovered. I honestly haven't been blog hopping much lately (I'm working on starting my own business, more to come on that later) so I am a little short of the 15.
And the Blog Award goes to....
- Canadian Natural Mama Product Reviews - She reviews products for Mom & Baby (and does giveaways too!
- Dirty Diaper Laundry - This is a woman who knows a thing or two about cloth diapers. She also posts great video reviews of cloth diapers, and started the Cloth Diapering Bloggers community I joined.
- The Eco Chic - Loves the earth and shares the ways she keeps it green (also hosts giveaways!)
- Green Babies Blog - I love this blog, and it seems we do very similar things. She recently started making her own wool soakers and fitted diapers. I bet if I met her in person we would get along fabulously.
- Happily Domestic - This woman seems to do it all. She's a mom of 3 with another on the way, home schools, and saves her family money!
- Mommy Nani Booboo - Her blog is new but cute. She even recently was the BlogHer of the week!
- Mud Pies for Mommy - This is a fellow Texan and Mom of boys. She shares some of the wonderful experiences that come along with being the boy to boys. Check out her Things Kids Say Thursdays.
- Quirky Momma - She has fabulous ideas for teaching kids and projects with art and nature.
- Take Your Own Pulse - Sometimes funny, sometimes serious blog about the medical community written by a resident.
- The House and I - Funny blog about life in a falling down house.
- The Inquisitive Mom - SAHM who started her blog to be a part of the wonderful cloth diapering community that I have also become a part of.
Enjoy reading these great blogs!