Sep 23, 2009

Cloth Diapers mentioned on TV!

I happened to be flipping channels yesterday and happened upon the Tyra Show. She was doing an episode on first time mom's and the things people don't tell you. One woman asked about the dreaded "blowout" and ways to stop it. The panelist answering informed her that it was usually do to an improper fit on a diaper. She went on to say that cloth diapers were good at preventing these because they tend to fit better! Then Tyra jumped in with the "green factor" of the reusable diaper. Can up believe it? The Tyra Banks Show advocating cloth diapers!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! I will definitely look into your recommendations. I also love Everyday Food Magazine - it really keeps things meals from getting hum-drum. I've really wanted to make my own baby food, but haven't made the plunge. I need to read your posts on this topic!

Whitastic said...

I can't believe that cloth diapers were mentioned on TV-much less the Tyra Show. I, too, have dreaded the infamous 'blow out' but it makes sense that a better fit=less messes.

Quirky Momma said...

We love cloth diapers. I actually blogged about our diapering system earlier. Glad to have found your blog through the discussion on Networked Blogs.

http://quirkymomma.com/2009/make-your-own-cloth-diaper-inserts/

And a great way to organize them:
http://quirkymomma.com/2009/cloth-diaper-organizer/