May 5, 2012

Writing Therapy

I think it's more than time I resurrect this blog...I hope I haven't lost all of you, my valued readers.  Life just gets in the way some times and it is hard to take time for ourselves.  Well, I take time for myself, but generally is is spent sitting on the couch trying to do as little as possible or sleeping.

Since my last post I delivered a beautiful baby girl by CBAC on January 4th.  I had been attempting a VBA2C at home with a midwife.  I will write that birth story later.  So now I have three little ones running around and a husband who has been traveling a lot for work recently.  It makes things tough around the house for me.  The boys miss their Dad and take it out on me by acting up. I don't want this post to turn into a whine fest, so I will leave it at that.

Anyway, writing is a form of therapy for me.  I can write about what is going on in my life as a way to release the stress, and if you can identify with it or have ways to help, all the better! I will attempt to fill in some of the things that have gone on since I last posted, but I am really restarting with a fitness segment.

I've always been a bit on the bigger side, and quiet frankly I'm tired of it.  I had lost a lot of weight before I had my first son, but have gained a lot of that back over the course of having 3 children.  I have purchased Jillian Michaels new Body Revolution System and will be starting that on Monday.  I will track my progress on here as I need some cyber support! I have signed up for a 5K fun run on June 30th, so I really need to be able to manage that! Who knows, I might even try my hand at a little video blogging. 

Will post again soon, Ta Ta for Now!

No comments: