Jul 7, 2012

Meet our (Not So) New Addition!

Last year I announced our impending third arrival, and I have been remiss in introducing her to you all.  I would like to introduce you to our bundle of joy, Aislynn Elizabeth.
Isn't she cute? She graced us with her presence on January 4th, 2012 at around 2 am. I will share her birth story soon, but that is for a larger post, and quite honestly, I'm not sure I am ready to deal with those emotions quite yet.

So now you know what a cutie she was at a day old, and now to what she looks like today, six months later:
She is full of energy and spunk like any good Capricorn.  She has mastered milestone after milestone and keeps working ahead.  She is slowly crawling, though it is still a modified lunge most of the time.  She will get it soon enough, she is a strong girl! I love my boys with all my heart, but having a little girl to dote on is a blessing. 

So, welcome to the family Aislynn! Mommy and Daddy love you!!!!

No comments: