Mar 11, 2013

My First Blog Conference

This is My First Bliss!

I'm taking a leap out of my comfort zone. I signed up for my first blogging conference - Blissdom 2013. I'm getting really excited as it is only 10 days away now! I have been so busy with work and my kids that I have neglected this blog. I really need to post here more as I have so many ideas swirling around my head. I am hoping that this conference will give me information and ideas for my work (Social Media Coordinator for a local Photographer) and also help me find the balance with my personal life and needs.

I will probably float between the four different tracks, as all of them are important to my work and personal life. I am a little nervous about going to this alone though. I have no established relationships with other bloggers who will be there, I can only hope there are others in the same boat as me! It does seem like they have things set up in a way that will facilitate people getting to know one another and being able to be social.

Any advice to the novice conference attendee?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, did you know that In Kenya, many pupils pay their school fees with fruit? Enidays is giving you the possibility to plant a tree for free in Kenya. Find out how here http://eniday.treedom.net/

Click on the link! I just planted mine ;)

Let's make this planet greener!

#enidaysgreenwood #eni