Mar 15, 2011

Busy Busy

Wow, is it really almost 9 pm already?  This day has flown by! Today was one of my "kid free" days so I could get some work done.  I ended up doing a ton of laundry, working a little on each of my business, and meeting with a friend from church to do some future visioning.  I'm always amazed at how quickly the day goes by when you start checking off the items on the good ol' to do list.  I will say that I don't know why I bother putting things like vacuuming, laundry, and cleaning bathrooms on the list...they seem to magically turn dirty again the moment they are checked off!

I really had wanted to post this morning to let you know that I was going to be one of the WAHM mamma's featured in The Spotted Box this month.  If you've never heard of The Spotted Box, you really need to check them out.  They put together boxes filled with coupons and samples of various Eco & family friendly products for you to try out.  They stock on the 15th of the month at noon, 3 & 9 pm EST and usually sell out almost instantly.  It seems that all the boxes have sold for this month, but be sure to check them out next month as I believe that are going to be having an awesome box from what I've heard so far.

Well off to my knitting I go...

No comments: